Statement of Faith
- We believe the Holy Scriptures, both Old and New Testament, as originally given, to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God, and the complete revelation of His will for the salvation of man, and is the divine and final authority for Christian faith and life.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that man was created in the image and likeness of God. Yet, in Adam, all men have fallen into sin, making them subject to God’s wrath and condemnation, and as sinners men are in need of God’s perfect Salvation.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, the third Person of the God-Head, Who is One of Substance, equal in power, and coexistent with the Father and the Son. His ministry is to convict men, regenerate believing sinners, and to indwell, and empower the believers for Godly living and service.
- We believe in the present-day, in-filling work of the Holy Spirit, in the life of the Believer, with the evidence of speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives the utterance. (Luke 24:49, Acts 1:4,8, Acts 2:4)
- We believe in the present-day ministry of the Holy Spirit, who bestows spiritual gifts in and among believers on the earth since the day of Pentecost and continuing until our Lord¹s return.
- We believe the Church is one body to which all true believers belong, and of which Jesus Christ is the Head.